Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chicken Sausage Ravioli with Alfredo Sauce and Roasted Asparagus

Another simple pasta dish. Perfect thing for a "I've had a long day, I just want to eat and curl up in bed" kind of dinner. Pasta Prima has a plethora of delicious pasta flavors and I've made it my mission to try as many as I possibly can. I picked up the Chicken Sausage the last time I was at Safeway, and I'm so glad I did. This simple meal takes MAYBE 15 minutes from start to finish.


Directions
- Put pot of water on stove, bring to a boil.
- Plop each ravioli into the water one by one so they do not stick. Cook 4 minutes
- While pasta is cooking, rinse some asparagus (or vegetable of your choice), season with some salt and garlic to taste, and put in oven at 425 for roughly 8 minutes. (I used a toaster oven for convenience)
-  Pour Alfredo sauce into a pan and heat gently. Once ravioli are cooked through, gently place ravioli in the pan and heat through.
- Once vegetables are roasted through, your pasta should be ready as well
- Plate ravioli gently, place veggies to the side.
- Sprinkle enclosed Parmesan and herb packet over the pasta and vegetables. I added a bit of black pepper as well.
- Enjoy!

This was a ridiculously simple and fast meal for me to gulf down after a tiring day. And it really satisfied me!

No comments:

Post a Comment