Monday, June 25, 2012

Bento at Sushi Ko

So a few people in one of my organizations and I decided to catch up since a few of our members had graduated and just made it back into town. We had intended to get ramen, only to find that the place was closed. With little dissent, we decided to go to Sushi Ko instead since it was nearby and a few people attested it was yummy.

I decided to get a bento. It came with two sides (I chose 6 pc CA rolls and BBQ Short Ribs), rice, 3 pc CA roll, salad, and miso soup. I think the total rang up to be about $15. It was pretty yummy too. I wouldn't give awards to the salad. I'm not too fond of the dressing they put on it because it had a strong ginger flavor to me which was a huge turn off. The rice was good, so were the short ribs. And the sushi, as expected from a sushi restaurant was fresh and yummy. The whole meal left me full with a little bit left to eat for lunch the next day.

I thought it was a bit pricey for a simple bento, but it did the job and filled me up adequately!

No comments:

Post a Comment